** We will be seeking new Cat Care Volunteers between 1st - 7th February 2018. Please apply via the link at the bottom of this page between these dates. **
The valuable work we do for cats across the UK is only made possible through the efforts of volunteers who willingly give up their time and expertise to make a positive difference to cats’ lives.
At our centre we are fortunate to have a wonderfully diverse team of enthusiastic volunteers who help us to provide day-to-day care for all of our cats.Our volunteer team is made up of:
- Cat Care Volunteers: who assist with all aspects of animal husbandry, as well as helping to maintain the clean and safe environment of our cattery.
- Cat Fosterers – who provide daily care for cats in their own homes, providing a temporary residence until the cats are ready to find their forever homes.
- Transport Volunteers – who get our cats from A to B in our ‘cat taxi’, helping to bring new cats to the centre every week for rehoming.
- Publicity Volunteers – our team of publicity specialists who develop brilliant content for our online platforms.
- Induction Support Volunteers – who support our team with volunteer recruitment and administration.
- Work Experience Placements – students on fixed term placements who work with us to gain experience and skills to support their studies.
If you are interested in volunteering in another area you can find out more about other volunteer positions with Cats Protection across the whole of the UK here
All current volunteer vacancies at the North London Adoption Centre are listed below. If you cannot see any positions below for the role you are interested in, we are not currently recruiting new volunteers.
Please check back again soon as we will be seeking new Cat Care Volunteers from 1st - 7th December 2017.
If you are interested in volunteering in South London, please visit the Mitcham Homing Centre site here
Please bear with us if you don't hear back regarding a particular role straight away, as we have a lot of interest in volunteering roles. We aim to respond to all messages within a month. ** Unfortunately, due to technical issues, some volunteer applications submitted in 2017 may not have been received, but you may still have received an automatic confirmation of your application. If you have applied to be a Cat Care Volunteer and have not heard back from the team at the North London Adoption Centre regarding your application, please email email@example.com. You may be asked to complete your application via an email attachment if we didn't receive your original application. We do apologise for any inconvenience caused, our website team is currently investigating this issue. **